Oliver + S

new fabric line = future pattern sneak peaks?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

So I have been looking at these new market photos, and the garments made up in the new fabric with the clothes print on them, do you think that there are new patterns on there? Under close scrutiny, I can see sandbox pants, ice cream dress, 2 +2 top, seashore dress, sailboat top, bubble dress, swingset tunic, playdate top, puppetshow shorts, and family reuinion. But, there is a line of three outfits I don’t recognize, a green top (maybe picnic blouse?) a yellow top/dress with a asymetrical hem, a yellow dress that I can’t make the details out on, and a green dress/blouse with blue sleeves. Can anyone else make anything else out, or have any ideas? It is like an eye spy book! (also, am I a total loser with nothing better to do with my time, or perfectly justified in squinting at the print of a fabric?)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150184842714286&set=a.10150184820814286.318043.131794399285&type=1&theater&pid=6605602&id=131794399285

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

I suspect you’ve gotten a peek at the new patterns.

LINK
    ML @ML

Good eye! I don’t recognize the ones you listed either. I’m so curious about the two yellow dresses, the asymmetrical one and the one with ruffles down the front.

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

Have you ladies seen this? Very fun. It answers your speculations. 🙂

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGzAvCCZYWM

LINK
    losabia @losabia

Ooh! I just saw in the video that Liesl chose two of my name suggestions for the new patterns. Yay

Thank you for the link, KarenK! The booth looks scrumptious.

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Thanks for the link. I heard one of my name ideas too! How fun. Gosh, maybe the “apple picking dress” is what baby girl will have to wear for her first apple picking trip this fall…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.