Oliver + S

Monochrome Project- B&W

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

@withloveheidi-

Mash up- must be substantially one or more oliver and s patterns?

So other patterns would be ok.

I mean I have a dress from McCalls with jumprope pockets. That’s not much of and O + s pattern mash up. πŸ™‚

But I am open to group rule!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Thanks Cybele for the clarification πŸ™‚ Planning my first mashup. Class picnic top meets swing set skirt with shirring on the back, extra puffy sleeves and petals as an oversight! The dress was designed by my 7 year old niece. And a she would like a bonnet to go with it πŸ™‚

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

I will start a new thread! πŸ™‚

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

@with-love-heidi that vest is so smart! Love the pop of color in the lining.

LINK
    Reeni @Reeni

black and white outfits

finally the photos I have wanted to take for about 3 months — on her, a repurposed black-on-white eyelet made into an Apple-picking dress (with a single-breasted placket, I didn’t have enough); on him, Field trip raglan with 3/4 sleeves in bamboo knit, and Field Trip pants in black mini-corduroy.
    Really, an all-white hall is the perfect backdrop for monochrome outfits… i just could not sync up bringing the kids with me to work before today.

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.