Oliver + S

Making a jacket – fleece quality question

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • LINK
    Mel @Mel

thanks, Deb, I’ll check out Peak Fabrics.

Robin, I’m in Ottawa. I’ve thought about a drop shipper but am not sure when I would get the time to go pick stuff up. It’s getting more and more expensive to ship here though so it might be worth thinking about! I wish I were in Vancouver, I miss Dressew!

brenda1652, I will check out Fabric Mart, too. Thanks for the recommendation.

Crazy to think about it being 38C somewhere, -15C felt balmy today (if you were out of the wind!)

LINK
    Tineke @Tineke

Hi Mel,

I’m in Gatineau, near Ottawa. I have already order a lot of fabrics from Peak Fabrics and they are the top of quality. You can ask for swatches (all colors of polartec 200 for 2 $), and they ship quickly.

I buy polar for children at Paquette Textiles; nice quality better than Fabricland, in my opinion; no so much than Polartec but children grow so quickly …I pay for Polartec when the slow down the growing.

Tineke

LINK
    Mel @Mel

thanks for the recommendation Tineke! I’m excited to hear of another local shop to check out.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.