Oliver + S

Liberty, Alice in Wonderland Fabric

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • LINK
    Robin @Robin

http://www.liberty.co.uk/fcp/product/Liberty//Gallymoggers-Reynard-B-Tana-Lawn-Cotton-/117715

Have you seen this new Liberty of London, Alice in Wonderland fabric yet? Might skip right over my daughter and sew a blouse for myself out of it.

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by Robin.
    LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

Ok, I’ll help you justify using it for yourself…would be a shame to use that fabric on something that will be outgrown. You’ll get longer wear out of it 😉

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

My husband kindly gifted me some fabric from this line, out arrived yesterday. It will be kiddy wear and some for quilting. Totally banking on my siblings having kids to hand some of my makes on to!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

You are lucky! It is a beautiful range but then I don’t think I have ever not liked what Liberty release. Its just so jolly expensive! So I would hve to use it soaringly and carefully. This would be a wonderful print to have.

LINK
    Linda @Knitting1

Ooh I know what you mean! I’m a grown woman and I love some of the gorgeous children’s prints. I loved the one with the giraffes on as well. (Sorry can’t do links).

LINK
    Robin @Robin

i love the giraffes too Linda!

LINK
    Sherry @mim22

I have just found the Alice in wonderland fabric at shaukat.co.uk They have it in pink, light blue and yellow for 14.25 (english pounds) (my keyboard doesn’t have a pounds symbol). It’s under seasonal spring 2015 it anyone is interested.

Granddaughters birthday next month, so maybe a dress in that fabric and a matching book.

Which O & S dress pattern would suit that fabric, any suggestions would be appreciated.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Will have to check to see if they do an international shipment mim22. I was looking at the AliceCaroline Etsy store for instpiration as she puts the price in your currency. I think it would be better for us Aussies to buy from the Uk because unfortunately you oay for postage twice if you buy it at home – $43 odd dollars from Uk versus $55 from home – its the sad thing about buying local!

I have inspring ideas from the dress model pictures – make a dress for yourself in the pretty Alice fabric, it’ll be gorgeous!

LINK
    Sherry @mim22

Tamara, I am in Sydney and have ordered many times from Shaukat, their delivery is quite fast between 1-2 weeks. Ordered material from Rocywoods in USA, still waiting that was 12 weeks ago.

I was thinking of Book Report dress with plain pink on the bottom as Miss Fussy’s birthday is the end of February.

Congratulations on your beautiful new arrival, I bet she is getting lots of attention.

Sherry

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.