Oliver + S

Jump Rope in City Weekend (Ramble in the Park)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

I am making my girl a Jump Rope Dress and I bought the City Weekend patter Ramble in the Park in a pale yellow for the big girl and the red/orange for little one.

Only problem now is that the big girl doesn’t like that fabric (not the colour, but the branches so it’s no help to change colour ways) and I don’t want to go ahead and sew it up anyway out of fear she won’t use it.

Has anyone seen a Jump Rope Dress from that fabric in the pool? I’ve looked to no avail and I thought I should ask here in case someone has seen it somewhere or made it and only forgot to post it?

Thank you!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I made a School Photo in pinkPark Ramble if that is any help?

LINK
    G + G @kate_conley

So funny you mention this–a Jumpe Rope Dress in Ramble in the Park (aqua color way) is on my cutting table for this week. I’ll post some pictures when I’m done!

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Haven’t seen one, but I think it’d be beautiful. This is one of my all-time favorite fabrics. I love the branches!

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Nicole: I saw that and I will definitely show it to her.

Kate_conely: Thank you! Looking forward to it.

Maraya: I love the pattern too, but she doesn’t like the branches at all, and the red colour way was “more autumn colours, Mommy”. Gah! I’ll just save it for a Passport tunic for me I guess.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.