Oliver + S

Finished!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • LINK
    boisky3 @boisky3

This is my first Oliver + S pattern. I would consider myself an Advanced Beginner sewer and was a little nervous about the difficulty of this pattern. I just wanted to let everyone know it is seriously the easiest pattern I’ve ever used! It is written SO well and so clearly. This is the first pattern EVER that I haven’t had to google how to do something or take it into my local sewing store. It was a bit time consuming, but with a toddler running around brushing my teeth is time consuming!! I debated for awhile about buying this because it IS a bit pricier than some patterns. If it was so hard that I wouldn’t finish, I didn’t want to invest the money. But it is TOTALLY worth the price. It explains EVERY step and technique. I am so proud to have completed it. I made it in wool melton and found I really liked working with wool. It doesn’t slip or fray as much as cotton. I love the coat and will save the pattern to make when she outgrows this one. Thank you and I will definitely be buying more Oliver + S patterns!!

LINK
    Lizabeth @Lizabeth

Congratulations on accomplishing your project! Especially with a toddler 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.