Oliver + S

Fat Quarter Shop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Hi everyone

Just letting you know FQS has a fab coupon at the moment:

20% off all orders over $100

code – taxes

exp – 27/4

They’ve got the full range of MW in stock (quilting cottons) – noone else seems to have the whole range yet – and they also have the full range of Sherbert Pips

Plus – I’ve just had fantastic service from them – I placed a large order just before I got the discount email – and they have honoured the discount! Thank you FQS! 🙂

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I placed an order and made a note that I was referred by you 🙂

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Thanks Sarvi 🙂

I’m almost tempted to go and place another order now – it’s such a good discount! (and as well as MW and SP, they’ve got the noew O+S patterns too!)

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Fat quarter shop seems to have the patterns in the smaller size only. The fabrics for MW are the woven not the interlock. I checked and Quilthome have the wovens, interlock and laminated printed.

I’m temtped to order from the U.S seeing as our dollar is so strong at the moment.

LINK
    KnittsSewsQuilts @KnittsSewsQuilts

Not to tempt everyone further, but Fat Quarter Shop just put a bunch of their Oliver + S patterns on sale at 50% off so they’re only $8, plus you can still get the 20% off that if you spend $100. It’s all the Oliver + S patterns they have in stock except the newest three.

I’m trying to get to $100 right now. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.