Oliver + S

errata for sketchbook shirt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    vzgranier @vzgranier

Where can I find the errata for the sketchbook short and shirt. I have the smaller size. First printing.

I haven’t made the shirt yet, so I want to be sure the pattern is error free before I cut into my fabric.

I see one error as I am looking at the back yoke pattern piece…The bottom line shows one size, but if I follow the line around to the top, the sizes change.

I am so disappointed. Is there anyway I can get a corrected copy of this pattern. I am afraid that there are other errors that I will have to hunt down as I sew……….

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by vzgranier. Reason: error found
    LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Here you go: https://oliverands.com/shop/sketchbook-shirt-shorts-sewing-pattern.html#tab-errata

You might want to have a peek at the older threads about this pattern. Folks who want a tuck-in style shirt often add some length, and there’s discussion there about how much to add for which size.

I don’t know whether there’s been a second printing of that pattern or not?

• This reply was modified 7 years ago by Todd Gibson. Reason: Updated link to errata notice
    LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

@vzgranier If you use the link Sarvi provided, you’ll see all the errata from the first printing. Everything is covered there.

LINK
    vzgranier @vzgranier

Thanks, folks! I was able to find the errata and made the corrections on my pattern. I am constructing the shirt now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.