Oliver + S

Culottes for Boys, and for not so girly, girls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

My internet connections are very slow tonight so this seemed the most sensible, and quickest way of commenting on Lightning McStitch’s checkered, and modified culottes for her handsome boy. Her blog on the topic ‘wouldn’t’ let me comment but I wanted to praise the result of her work – the kid looks fantastic, and I LOVE the boots with it -, and to say how much I value the suggestions about slimming down the legs, and adding the lining. I often have ideas about adjusting patterns so that I can use a particular fabric, and frequently I have no practical idea about achieving what I want. So a big thank you, Lightning, for your imagination, style, and practical help.

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

You’re welcome Fiona!Thanks for your lovely comment.

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

I love those plaid culottes! I’ve alwasy liked Jean Paul Gautier:-). I’ve got a few old suit jackets…might have to cut ’em up for culottes for the boy.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

You are very welcome, S. Miss sonja, that sounds courageous.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.