Oliver + S

Bedtime Story PJ's – finished measurements

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    Anonymous @

The finished measurements given for size 2T seem to be incorrect. The top chest is listed as 17 1/4″ and the pants length is listed as 23 1/2″. Size 2T body measurements list 21″ for chest so I know the 17 1/4″ has to be wrong. My little guy is short, but I can’t imagine having to shorten the pants by 7″??

LINK
    Anonymous @

Just went to measure my store bought pants – the 18 mo pants measure 16-17″ long and the 2T’s measure 18″ long. I’m wondering if the 17 1/4 measurement is supposed to be the pants length and the 23 1/2″ is supposed to be the chest measurement??

LINK
    Anonymous @

Hi Liesl, I know you’ve been very busy with Quilt Market and you probably haven’t had a chance to see this post. Just wanted to point it out to you because I think it’s a printing error. Thanks!

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Thanks for letting me know about this. Wow, you’re finding things that no one has pointed out before, despite these patterns being out for a very long time now! I’ll look into this shortly.

LINK
    Anonymous @

I know – I keep thinking I must be wrong about them because nobody else has mentioned them! LOL!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.