Oliver + S

Are we there yet?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    mrsc1345 @mrsc1345

At the risk of sounding like my children in the car, I am so ready to see the fall patterns! Any news on when we get to see them? I might be out of the loop, but I haven’t even seen the sneaky-est of sneak peaks this time. I know it should be soon, aren’t they usually for sale around the first week of September?

LINK
    Jennifer1568 @Jennifer1568

I want a sneak peak, too. I want to start dreaming about fabrics and outfits for fall.

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

I asked about a month ago, and Todd said we should start seeing sneak peeks a few weeks before they release in September….so basically any time!!!

LINK

Come on, Todd…..

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Should be soon. I seem to remember Todd or Lisel mentioning the patterns would release in early September. If that’s true then I’d expect to start seeing peeks any time now.

LINK
    EllenMCM @EllenMCM

I got ridiculously over-excited when Liesl asked for testers for something in a size 12. So I’m on tenterhooks. I can’t do anything significant for Fall until I see what there is in size 12! The 11 day hiatus since the last blog post is heightening the tension. Can’t wait!

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

They will be great!! 😉

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I should think we will get a preview probably next week being the final week of August but I am guessing. As for the size, I fear this will be my last season of Oliver and S for my daughter as she has reached and is surpassing a size 12 (and she isn’t 10 yet). Hopefully there is a boy’s pattern included in this collection – but then we are coming into summer here so it won’t be used much until after March.

I still can’t wait for the patterns though.

LINK
    Emily @Emily

I’m checking the blog, my RSS feed, and my facebook feed several times a day, waiting for the new pattern announcement. I went back and checked the blog archives, and last year the patterns were announced on August 15th, previewed for the next two weeks, and then made available for sale on September 2nd. Today is the 21st of August, so … anytime now? Liesl, Todd – will you tell us the timeline?

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

You are an eager lot, aren’t you?

We’ve been away for the last few weeks, but today we’re back to work and things will start happening again. We need to finalize work plans for the next few weeks, but we’ll probably unveil the new styles next week, and they should be up on the website for sale the week after next.

LINK

I am waiting for next week. Will you release fabric requirements? I hope you will unveil a new blouse pattern.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.