Oliver + S

Any idea when the new patterns are being released…?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Sorry to those of you waiting but it probably won’t be until next week. Once we hand things off to the printer we lose a lot of control of the timetable and this round things are taking longer than usual.

LINK
    theknittinganxiety @theknittinganxiety

Hi,
    Is the swingset skirt the only “new” pattern being released? I am sorry to say that if this is the case I am a little bit disappointed, sorry… I was really looking forward the new patterns.

Rita Tadeu

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I love the fact you did a rerelease. Considering what was going on behind the scenes with a move to different country, I can understand it might have been a tiny sanity saver. I am looking forward to the reveal of the next project though – that sounds very exciting!

I am also thrilled you decided to go to a 14 with this skirt. It means that when my baby gets to the largers sizes she can wear it for longer. Alas my thirteen year old has outgrown Oliver and s but we are currently enjoying the Liesl and co patterns

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.