Oliver + S

another person in need of the larger size puppet show pattern

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • LINK
    bethnyc @bethnyc

i’ve been searching and searching for one! if you have one or know of somewhere i can get on, please let me know! i’m based in brooklyn, ny but will gladly pay shipping too!

many thanks, beth

LINK
    taheinen @taheinen

I too am looking for this pattern in the larger size. Didn’t I read something about people interested in discontinued patterns somewhere on O + S? Any information re: this pattern, ie coming across it in a local fabric/quilt store would be quite helpful. Beth, make sure you let us know what size you are looking for. I will keep searching desperately online….

LINK
    Mama_Knowles @Mama_Knowles

I too have been looking like mad for this pattern! I would love to have it for my daughter.

Sharon

LINK
    Adrienne @Adrienne

Lafayette

3541 Ambassador Caffery Parkway

Lafayette, LA 70503-5130

Phone: (337) 981-2808, Fax:(337) 981-7085

10am to 6pm Monday – Friday, 10am to 4pm Saturday, 1pm to 5pm Sunday

The information above is for a store called Allbrands. I recently went (yesterday) and purchased the exact pattern that you are looking for. They have a few more of those as well as some of the other out of print patterns. Call them and I am sure they will be happy to allow you to purchaae over the phone and ship it to you. The store does have a website, but none of the out of print patterns are listed. But this store still has them in their inventory. The website is http://www.allbrands.com if you want go check it out!

Hope this helps!!

LINK
    meleliza @meleliza

Thanks for the tip. I just spoke with them on the phone, but they only have the small sizes.

LINK
    Adrienne @Adrienne

Awww! So sorry! I hope that you can find it!

LINK
    taheinen @taheinen

Thank you Adrienne for trying to help us!

LINK
    Adrienne @Adrienne

They also had a few copies of the Playdate dress and Bedtime story pj’s and the Swingset tunic and skirt if anyone was looking for those. ; )

LINK

All called all brands and they still ahve the puppet show in the smaller size, wich does fit my little girl but they won’t ship it. This stinks!!

LINK

Adrienne, is there a way you buy the Puppet Show Pattern in the smaller size for me and I pay you back for the pattern and the shipping??

Sharon

LINK
    Adrienne @Adrienne

Mama_Knowles- I sent you an email through your blog address. : )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.