It’s time for the latest peek at what you’ve been sewing from our patterns.
Button-up shirts continue to be a popular make. In fact, we have featured several every time we’ve done a roundup like this! (Luckily, we have button-up shirt patterns for the whole family.)
Keep scrolling to see those, and many more beautiful projects that our customers have sewn using our patterns!
Let’s get started! Here’s a sampling of the Liesl + Co. projects that were posted in Instagram and Facebook in September and October.
Clockwise, from top left:
- We love the pretty floral print @jstilw302 used for her Classic Shirt.
- @jessmakes is ready for autumn with this chic Gallery Dress.
- @ujaascraft made herself an All Day Shirt that looks like it’s already perfectly broken-in!
- Regina’s Neighborhood Hoodie is cozy and stylish.
- We have all the heart eyes for Ingrid’s effortlessly chic outfit: a Breezy Blouse and Hollywood Trousers.
- Maya’s teen looks beautiful in this Cappuccino Dress, and she chose the fabric, too!
- @notionsplainandfancy shared this groovy All Day Shirt made by her son.
- @jhomsews added her own twist to the back of this Classic Shirt.
We’ve got some great garments to share from the Oliver + S side of the house, too.
From left to right:
- @thats_sew_kari sewed up a luxe wool School Days Coat.
- Janice’s daughter marked the first day of school in style with her Sunny Day Shorts and School Bus T-Shirt.
- We just love this adorable hedgehog-themed After-School Shirt + Pants made by Elizabeth.
- Regina dreamed up this stylish tween top, and brought it to life using the Building Block Dress book.
Clockwise from top left:
- Can’t you just picture a snuggly little babe in this cozy Lullaby Layette jacket by @littleladymakes?
- You just know @the.tiny.tailor made some kid dreams come true with these fun Sunny Day Shorts.
- Marie made this jaw-dropping Civil War costume using the Buttoned-Up Button-Down Shirt.
- This beautiful Liberty corduroy Playtime Dress by @pointelledesignknit is perfect for fall.
- @floating_light‘s kiddos were ready for their first day of kindergarten in their Field Trip Raglan, Sketchbook Shorts and Library Dress.