We’re hosting an Afternoon Tea Blouse sew-along and hope you will join us. We will be kicking it off on Monday, March 25th, and it will run through the third week of April.
For this sew-along, we’re taking it slow. We’ll start off with two weeks of preparation where Liesl will provide some additional information about gathering your materials, selecting your size, altering the pattern for your shape, etc. We want to make sure you sew the best blouse, and we’ll walk you through the process to ensure that happens!
Here are the details.
- Monday March 25th: Gather Materials
- Wednesday March 27th: Size Selection
- Monday April 1st: Pattern Adjustments
- Wednesday April 3rd: Cutting Fabric
Monday April 8th
- Prepare the Front and Back Blouse
Wednesday April 10th
- Prepare the Front and Back Sleeves
Friday April 12th
- Attach the Sleeves
- Prepare and Attach the Yokes
Monday April 15th
- Assemble the Blouse
- Finish the Neckline
Wednesday April 17th
- Hem the Blouse and Sleeves