We’re hosting a Neighborhood Sweatshirt + Hoodie sew-along and hope you will join us. We will be kicking it off on Monday, February 18th, and it will run through the first week of March.
For this sew-along, we’re going to slow things down quite a bit. We’ll start off with a week of preparation where Liesl will provide some additional information about gathering your materials, selecting your size, altering the pattern for your shape, etc. We want to make sure you sew the best sweatshirt or hoodie you’ve ever worn, and we’ll walk you through the process to ensure that happens!
Here are the details.
- Monday February 18th: Gather Materials
- Tuesday February 19th: Size Selection
- Wednesday February 20th: Pattern Adjustments
- Thursday February 21st: Cutting Fabric
Monday February 25th
- Assemble the Front (View A)
- Assemble the Sleeve (View B)
Wednesday February 27th
- Assemble the Sweatshirt (Both Views)
Friday March 1st
- Assemble and Attach the Hood (View A)
Monday March 4th
- Attach the Hem Band and Sew the Zipper (View A)
Wednesday March 6th
- Finish the Neckline (View A)
- Attach the Neck Band (View B)
Friday March 8th
- Attach the Hem Band (View B)
- Finish the Sleeve Hems (Both Views)