Oliver + S

What are you sewing now?

Viewing 15 posts - 5,071 through 5,085 (of 6,027 total)
  • LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

@mcholley1 they are on their way. I will include them in the bag tomorrow and if it is anything like today, the chances are great i will be changing her thousands of times! Unfortunately I didnt bring the camera today to take piccies of her in the size 3-6 months puppet show shorts and layette top.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Just finished a play date dress for Tilly for her sixth birthday tomorrow

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

No way @motherof5! 6th birthday?! Who approved that? 😉

Happy Birthday sweet Tilly!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you!
    It is a surprise, she chose it from her Pinterest board with some help from liddy

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

How can she be 6 already!!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Happy Birthday to Tildy!
    I’ve traced and cut the pattern for a size 8 hide and seek dress. I’m planning on adding the hood from the school days Coat and a zipper in the front yoke for ease of dressing. I’m also going to add ears to the hood as the fabric is a pinwale courduroy with a small cheetah print for a girl who loves big cats 🙂

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Happy birthday to Tilly.
    I was sewing Playdate yesterday too, but mine was a more mundane production line of five pair of leggings.
    Heidi I love the sound of a zip up Hide and Seek hoodie dress. Awesome! I’d pass on the cheetah print and ears myself but then I’m not eight! It’s a fabulous idea though and i look forward to seeing it.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Happy Birthday Matilda hope you had a wonderful day!

I am busy tracing lots of patterns in larger sizes in preparation. The weather is teasing us as it does in Autumn and we are currently doing a little rugging up. So out comes the flannel fabrics and corduroy for inspection along with the voiles and light cottons for the last hurrah of summer weather which is bound to be with us for a few weeks yet.

I might try Vothgirl’s version of the layette top and make it a dress just to mix things up a little but there will be no more 0-3 sizes made for my baby girl in Oliver and s patterns as she is very much in the next size now.

LINK
    lilypadmontana @lilypadmontana

Nicole, happy birthday to your Tilly! My Lily will be 5 next month and I’m scratching my head wondering where the time went. I’ve plans to sew her a birthday/Easter dress plus an Easter suit set for my boy. But that must wait until my current project is completed, a silk dupioni mother-of-the bride dress for a customer.
    Heidi, the hide-and-seek has been getting lots of customization love recently! Your version will be fun to see 😉

LINK

I just finished hacking together the Penny pinafore with all my fitting changes with the Swoon Neck Scarf Cardigan. hopefully this will give me a much better fit through the shoulders and arms in my other stretch lace.
    Now back to work on the hide and seek 🙂

LINK

Working on the hide and seek pattern, this is one seriously cute dress! Combination of fabric; patterned courduroy, plain velveteen and added hood with ears, and another fantastic Oliver and S pattern. Can’t wait til it’s finished 🙂

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I have two pairs of puppet show shows cut and ready to sew. One is to pair with an angel top I am still working on and the other is a linen pair I didnt manage to get to before Christmas. I plan to make a tunic to go with it.

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Do you ever look at the clock, and it’s Friday at 3:30, and you still need to make dinner etc., and think to yourself that it’d be a fine and sensible idea to trace and start cutting out three new things with the idea that they’d be worn Sunday afternoon? Yeah, that’s not the greatest idea.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I can sympathise Sarvi because funnily enough I had the very same thought last Friday. Fortunately we can just stay home this Sunday instead and have a week’s entension. It is a very crazy thought especially in this household right now!

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

I got to work on my teenager’s costume for the big upcoming comic book convention. Fun but hard work.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,071 through 5,085 (of 6,027 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.