Oliver + S

Hey, what's wrong here?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I’ve lost my moderator’s ‘report spam’ button — do I not need to worry about spam (yippee!) or has the button gone missing? Other moderators (or former mods) — have you got a ‘report spam’ button?

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Not me 🙁

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Moderators should have their spam reporting buttons back.

Moderators, if you don’t, please let me know and I’ll look into it further for you.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Yay, back in business Baby!

LINK
    KarenK @KarenK

I was wondering about that this morning, too. I see it now.

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

@admin That looks much better. However now I get text cut off on the right hand side on my phone. See attached image

Attachments:
    LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Also @admin my profile looks very cramped on the phone. Not sure you can do much about it but I thougtt I’d let you know.

Attachments:
    LINK
    Hinjul5 @Hinjul5

I was trying to find the discussions for the sketchbook shorts and sunny day shorts that are usually grouped under the normal discussions. There doesn’t seem to be any discussions showing up for patterns after the rollerskate dress. (They are listed alphabetically by pattern name).

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I’m having that issue too. I was able to find it by searching for ‘sketchbook’:

sketchbook

and would imagine that the structure is the same for all the fora?

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Spam button’s back, thanks!

LINK
    Mel @Mel

Just thought I’d mention here that the blog address has changed — I saw Shelley’s post (on her own blog) about how to do a faux flatlocked seam but didn’t see the corresponding post from Oliver and S in my feed (I follow with bloglovin’). I “followed” the new address and the most recent posts appeared.

The new url is: http://oliverands.com/community/blog

Wouldn’t want anyone to miss out on any O+S posts!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

It should be the case that you can find missing pattern sections through doing a search.

This is one of the highest priority bugs identified so far. We’ll work on getting this fixed as quickly as possible.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Feeds should be fixed now. Can you, @Mel, take a look and see if your old feeds are now picking up current content?

LINK
    Brittney @georgeandizzy

I am having the same problem as Lotta when I view on my phone, the right side of the text is cut off by a few letters. It’s a droid, don’t know if that makes any difference.

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Me three Brittney. (phone is Nokia)
    Also, I’m curious about the avatars. Mine shows up in my profile, and in the toolbar at the top of the screen but not next to each post. It seems to me that lattemama and Todd are the only ones in this thread who have their pictures visible.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.