Oliver + S

View B – Front, pattern markings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    rachelgold @rachelgold

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any chance View B Front is missing a couple of dots? Also, for the rectangular placket, I am wondering if the interfacing goes on the side with the button markings, or on the other side? All it shows is the back view, so I’m not sure. Sorry if I am just missing something obvious…

Thanks,

Rachel

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

Hi Rachel – have you already transferred the markings from the “universal” placket bit for both view A and view B?

LINK
    rachelgold @rachelgold

I had not transferred the markings, thanks for the heads up! Placket is completed, now on to the collar…

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

I do remember thinking it would be easy to leave that off when I first traced the pattern – good luck with the collar, I found that pretty tricky (attaching it to the dress in particular).

LINK
    rachelgold @rachelgold

Finally got it done. After the first one I wasn’t sure I’d finish up the second but I did. More photos on my flickr site.

Oliver and S Jumprope dress

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.