Oliver + S

V Neck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    Darcy Struble @darcyjane

Has anyone tried to make the v neck version? Husband wants this in a v neck (I’ve made him a couple regular versions and he likes those but he wants a little variation).

So I guess the question is, if you’ve done it, what did you do? Thanks 🙂

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

@DarcyStruble there was some discussion of how it could be done starting on this thread page: http://oliverands.com/community/forums/topic/your-wish-list/page/22
    I fully intend to give this a go. I haven’t done it before but I think I’ve got my head around how it should work. I can do it for my next Oliver + S blog post. But that could mean about a months wait. Is your husband in a hurry?

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Lightning, I would love to see your version of a V neck, I can wait a month or longer. It will prevent me buying the Renfrew just for the V And cowl necklines 🙂

LINK
    miss_sonja @miss_sonja

Oh yes please a vneck tutorial. I like vnecks but most store bought are too deep a vee. Would love to be able to modify my Metro pattern.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.