Oliver + S

Uncertain as to pattern format

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • LINK
    Monica @mollyshark

Was about to purchase the Fira dress pattern, but I can’t tell from anything in the description…are these projector? Paper? Download? Sent? Can someone fill me in?

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Hi @mollyshark
    There are two versions of the pattern you can click on to purchase.
    The first: ‘Fira Top + Dress Pattern” is a paper pattern that will be posted to you.
    The second: “Digital Fira Top + Dress Pattern” is a digital pdf pattern that you download. You can print at home, or at a copy shop on A0 or 36″ plan printing. I don’t believe they are projector enabled, but @todd can correct me if that’s wrong.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

The digital version of the pattern includes A0 pages which can also be used for a projector if you like.

LINK
    Stelma @stellastelma

As I know, the Fira dress pattern is available in both downloadable PDF and printed paper format.

I opt for printed paper, because no printer required. However, you have to be aware of things like it is more expensive, can take several days or even weeks to arrive.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.