Oliver + S

Reversible Nature Walk Pullover

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    tonyadel @tonyadel

Has anyone made the Nature Walk Pullover Reversible? I would like to do that, but I am not sure how. Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Maybe make 2 and join them together at the collar , sleeve hems and bottom, you may want to leave off the pocket as a pocket on each side will add a lot of bulk.

Sorry about the delay in responding but I needed some thinking time. 🙂

I would love to see it when it’s done as it sounds like a great idea.

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

I’ve been mulling this over too before replying. Without the front pocket it would be fairly easy as Heidi said above.

If you really wanted the pocket I wonder if the innermost bottom panel (the one that forms the tummy side lining of the pocket) could be a fabric which is reversible so that this can be one layer (viewed slightly where the pockets open from both sides). You’d still have 5 layers of fabric at the bottom cause, from memory, the pocket is double layer on the outside with single layer against the skin….

Tricky, Let us know if you nut it out and take photos please!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.