Oliver + S

Red riding hood pattern size M – can't get hood to line up right :(

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Alright, sillies. I totally missed this whole exchange last week. Nicole, if you’d like to guest post it for us we’d be absolutely delighted, but I totally understand if you want it for your own blog. Invitation is open, ok? Drop me a line if you want to write it for us and I’ll tell you what we need in terms of photo sizes, etc.

Regarding the blazer pattern, we discuss this all the time. The problem is that there would need to be so many base patterns with so many different different grades for this to work. We’d want a little kids pattern, a big girls pattern, and a big boys pattern. I don’t think it would work very well to do a blazer as a unisex pattern because the shaping is so different for older boys and girls. They wouldn’t want to wear the same style. And that makes it really expensive and incredibly time-consuming to develop this style. But I’ll keep thinking about it, and maybe we’ll just tackle it. There have been so many requests!

And Sarvi, I couldn’t have said it better myself!

LINK
    Robin @Robin

How about a blazer pattern for narrow shouldered, larger chested women? Just kidding! : )

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Narrow shouldered, large chested, pear shaped women! 🙂

LINK
    Jacki @JackiR

I know this post is a year old but it just helped me sew the hood for the little cape, so thank you! I’ve always pinned close to edge of fabric so rapt that I learned your tip of pinning on the seam line, what a difference! Cape coming along nicely. Can’t wait to finish it tomorrow.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.