Oliver + S

Parachute polo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • LINK
    Janet @jsm1144

This is the CUTEST shirt, just like what the big boys have!!!

• This topic was modified 8 years ago by Janet.
    LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

So darling! Where on earth did you find that great fabric?

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Hi all,

So I think I figured out why the polo placket was giving some of you issues. We’ve issued an errata for the pattern, so check the page before you sew your next one. However, rest assured that if you’ve already started sewing one it will still work without the corrections! You’ll just apply the collar a little differently and start from the center front edges instead of the center back. Details in the errata. And my apologies for that! I check every pattern each time there’s a query, but I missed this issue up until now.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Thanks so much Liesl! This is one of the reasons I love Oliver and S patterns 🙂

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

Thank you for the email. Heidi is right. It is another reason to love this. Also an errata makes me feel better. I was like.. hmmm… am I insane? Can I not sew?

Now off to download my new digital copy with the errata fixed! Another reason to love it. I get a new “fixed” copy of the pattern!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.