Oliver + S

Is the seam allowance included in the digital pattern?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Lily3507 @Lily3507

Hi, I am new to sewing and sewing with a pattern is confused sometimes. I just bought the bedtime story pattern, hoping to make some pajamas for my now five months baby. I downloaded the pattern and the thing confused me is that there is a note for big print pattern says that 1/2″ seam allowance has been included in the pattern, but there is no such note for the A4 pattern. Should I assume that I have to add the seam allowance myself for the A4 pattern? I’m not very sure. I don’t know if I’m making sense but i’m really confused. Hopefully someone can tell me. Thanks.

Lily

LINK
    Pink Zipper @Pink Zipper

Hi Lily, Welcome to the wonderful of sewing. Liesl’s patterns are a wonderful learning experience.

The seam allowance is included in the patterns. There will be a standard seam allowance included in the pattern, for this one 1/2″. If an alternate one is needed there will be a note in the pattern.

I hope you enjoy sewing up the bedtime story pattern. Be sure to add pics to the flickr group.

oh and have fun.

LINK
    Lily3507 @Lily3507

Thank you so much Pink and I think I will enjoy sewing with Liesl’s pattern. I haven’t started yet but I read so many praise and the instruction is indeed very clear and thorough.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.