Oliver + S

General book posts

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

https://www.fabric.com/buy/0363761/kaufman-bi-stretch-crepe-navy

Looks like they have a bit left if you need some.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Yes, it’s still available but won’t be manufactured anymore when they run out, so if you’re interested do hurry! Thanks for the link, @sarvi. xo

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Out of curiosity, how many of you are part of the Building Block Dress Facebook group? Is anyone here NOT part of it?

LINK
    Renee @Renee

I’m not in the facebook group. While canvassing for co-sewists to go in on the postage to Malaysia with me, I asked an owner of a local shop and she decided to bring in a bunch to stock her shop. I’ve prebooked from her and my book (and 2 of my friends’) arrives next week, which I’m very excited about!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

I’m not in the Facebook group:(
    I have now ordered a copy of the book šŸ™‚ It was frustrating that unfortunately finances did not allow me to order the book in the time frame.
    But the books now coming šŸ™‚

LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

My book(s 😉) arrived today. So many ideas!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

My book arrived today and I wasn’t expecting it until next week. It’s a fab book and it will happily distract me this weekend when I am away from my sewing room.

LINK
    Renee @Renee

I’ve gotten my book and am looking forward to going through it.

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

My book arrived today! It is good timing as I have to have this week off due to severe tonsillitis šŸ™

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.