Oliver + S

Digital Building Block Dress Pattern

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • LINK
    Charles Smith @softwareandstitches

I was wondering if there was a digital version of the Building Block Dress pattern available. I just received my book in the mail and am excited to jump in, but am thinking that digitally printing the pattern to card stock would be super helpful.

Thank you.

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

We haven’t made that pattern available in digital format. When you start to make your alterations, it is actually quite important that you work with traced pattern pieces rather than the original or with copies printed from a PDF. This is because you will want to have only the lines and markings for the size you are going to work with when you start modifying it. You will have a much easier time making the alterations and sewing (and you will get much better results) if you work from a traced pattern piece.

You can get more information about how to trace a pattern here: https://oliverands.com/community/blog/2014/03/how-to-preserve-a-pattern-introduction.html

LINK
    Charles Smith @softwareandstitches

Thanks Todd.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.