Oliver + S

Arm Width

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oof, Johanna, that really stinks, huh? The same thing happened with the Niblet’s tops. I washed (and dried – must use dryer here right now, it’s wet and cold!) my MM twice, per instructions, and it still shrank with additional washings…after I made the top!! Argh! The CW does hold true to it’s shrinkage warning. Thank goodness. I was (still am) so frustrated that she couldn’t fit into (she can, her belly can’t) tops after just two wears! I like the new knits they just released, but I just don’t have the stomach to make a purchase.

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

Now I’m thinking I better wash the MM knit stuff again. We don’t have the option to line dry things- our homeowner’s association thinks laundry lines are tacky. Our yard doesn’t overlook anyone, so I may just put one up and wait for someone to complain. I’ve threatened to do it many times in our very hot summers. Anyone know how much the Chez Ami knits shrink? I just ordered a bunch from their clearance section.

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Oh my goodness – you can’t have a clothes line??!! Time to revolt!!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Perfect example of why I refuse to live anywhere that has a homeowner’s association. Johanna – do you have a space indoors for a line? I put one up in our laundry room and it works well. Doesn’t take too much space but holds lots of clothes. I have an outdoor one for warm weather, but use the indoor one in the winter.

LINK
    JohannaO @JohannaO

You don’t get much choice about HOA’s around here. Most places have them until you are far away from a city or a highway. Their ability to enforce their rules, however, varies wildly. I have three indoor lines, but with 5-6 loads of laundry a week…I could use an entire backyard of lines.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.