Are you ready? Today is the start of the Lisette swimsuit sew-along!
I’ve changed the schedule a bit from the original plan. Here’s how we’ll break it down for each day of the sew-along:
- May 23 Day 1: Cut out your fabric and practice your sewing. Find the right stitches and techniques for your suit.
- May 25 Day 2: View A: Assemble the tie front and front facing. Finish the upper edge.
- May 27 Day 3: Finish View A, start View B.
- May 30 Day 4: Finish View B, start View C.
- May 31 Day 5: Finish View C.
If you have any questions about fabric and trims, don’t miss our post that specifically addresses those topics.
If you have a blog, please feel free to grab the sew-along badge you can add to your posts or to your sidebar, to let people know you’re participating.
And, as with our last several sew-alongs, we’ll created a link up where you can add a link to a photo of your finished suit. I hope you’ll post a photo. I promise to take photos of mine and can’t wait to see how yours turns out, too!