- The classic summer outfit, right? White blouse, floral skirt.
- This watercolor-inspired floral would be a beautiful fabric for the skirt.
- Another pretty floral skirt to inspire you.
- Love this simple geometric print. It feels so fresh and summery.
- Aren’t these metallic polka dots pretty and sophisticated?
- Striped pleats are always a fun option.
- A simple monochromatic floral keeps the skirt interesting but makes it really easy to mix with other prints and colors.
- Chambray. Always.
- This floral has the retro charm a bit of a vintage feedsack, which I love.
- I love a good summer plaid, and this one would be great for dressy occasions, too.
- Eyelet and lace are so popular right now, and with good reason. They’re great for summer.
- A fun geometric confetti print. You could even add some random tassels here and there for a little extra interest.
- A simple, solid skirt with metallic cord detail and bow. How stunning!
- Yarn-dye stripes with either painted or appliqued details at the hem.
- This geometric print has a bit of a retro feeling, in a good way.
- Metallic for fancy occasions. Or just for fun. I love the metallic-printed linens at Gray Line Linen if you’re looking for a more subtle version of metallic.
Here’s another similar skirt. I love the texture of this one.
And just for good measure, what about a skirt with a contrast front waistband? I love the little bow, too.
What do you think? Have you decided on your first Butterfly Skirt yet?