Oliver + S

News and Current Affairs

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,804 total)
  • LINK
    vothgirl @vothgirl

@RTWG, one of the issues of Seamwork magazine had a leggings pattern with a petal cuff (similar to the sleeve on the fairy tale dress). I loved the look – perhaps it would allow for some variety but stick with the easy-to-sew factor of a cuff?

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Ooh @vothgirl I love that! Thanks for the tip! I am going to try it out on my very next pair.

Side note – is anyone else having the same trouble as me with the forums? I still can’t start topics – at the bottom where the compose window usually is on the main forums page, it just says “you cannot create a topic.”

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

I see that too, but if I go to one of the subfora, I get the compose window there. Possibly it’s just set up to prevent you from accidentally creating a new topic in the wrong place?

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

What Sarvi said. You should be able to create a thread within a forum, but the main page we see when we are logged in is recent posts and the each forum. I can’t post on the main page, but can start posts within a certain pattern’s forum/offtopic etc.

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Thanks Sarvi and Jess – that solves the mystery.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

It is my 21st wedding anniversary today!

(I may have forgotten until Hugo texted me from a surfing camp….)
    9/4/94

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Sorry about the huge photo!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Happy 21 years Nicole and Jed. Hope you get to spoil each other rotten.

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

21 years! Fabulous! Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

(We are only at 12.5, and I still have to do the math each year LOL)

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

Happy Anniversary!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you Lovely Ladies!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Oh, good grief Nicole! Look at how gorgeous the two of you looked on that day! Timeless beauties–both of you. I wouldn’t have been able to tell if that photo could have been taken 150 years ago or just last year.

Congratulations!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you Todd (blush) #weihadawaist #wehehadhair 😉

LINK
    mcholley1 @mcholley1

Congrats Nicole and Jed! What a lovely life you have made!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Thank you MC.

We are on school holidays and it is lovely. Our weather is still very mild so the Fab Five are taking full advantage and packing food into rucksacks and disappearing into the bush for the day.

Lidia and Matilda have taught themselves ‘knitting’ with a plastic loom thing. It makes a perfectly acceptable farm beanie so it is very satisfying hobby.

Elsa and Zara have had a stream of girls through they house so they are either cooking snacks, playing table tennis or watching vampire movies.

Hugo is studying, year 12 is a big year.

I am only seeing the baby at feed time, she is having a blast.

I love school hols. The two weeks will pass very quickly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,531 through 1,545 (of 1,804 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.