It’s Fashion Week here in New York. For all its good and bad, at least this adds a little excitement in the midst of a long winter! Here are a few links to keep you entertained:
- Leave it to our beloved Bill Cunningham to find fashion in the Super Bowl. I love his enthusiasm, no matter what the topic.
- Kim France, former editor of Lucky magazine (and a fun writer), always has an interesting, witty take on fashion, Fashion Week or not.
- This article makes me miss our paper dolls even more: Could Illustration Offer an Antidote to Fashion Banality?
- Fashion and Garance Dore: they just go together. I’m sure Garance will have lots to say and show about Fashion Week.
- I’m sorry to see NY Times fashion critic Cathy Horyn go. Fashion critiques won’t be the same without her.
- The Charles James: Beyond Fashion exhibit is going to be a great show. And a perfect re-opening of the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute. Hurry up, May!
- Personal style, the granny way.
Have a great weekend!