Earlier this month we announced our participation in this year’s Small Business Saturday, sponsored by American Express.
For those of you who plan to use your American Express card this coming Saturday to receive two free Oliver + S patterns, here are the details you need to know.
- You need to have pre-registered your American Express card to participate in this offer. (Didn’t register your card already? You may still be able to do so on the Amex Small Business Saturday page.)
- Visit our website on Saturday November 26, 2011, and place a minimum of two patterns in your shopping bag.
- During check out, use coupon code SHOPSMALL. This code will reduce the net price of all paper sewing patterns in your cart to $12.50 each.
- Check out and pay for your order using your American Express card.
- After your order is placed, American Express will issue you a $25.00 statement credit. (The fine print on the registration page says this: “Statement credits are generally issued within 5 business days after your qualifying purchase, but may take up to 2 billing cycles to post to your account.”)
And that’s it. You get two patterns shipped to you and you pay only the shipping and handling charge for your order.
Don’t use an American Express card? Don’t worry. The coupon code listed above will work for you too, making the price of all our paper patterns $12.50 for the day. (A minimum purchase of two patterns is required to receive the discount.)
So take advantage of this offer to stock up on our newest styles and some items from the backlist that you don’t already have in your collection. And remember, Oliver + S patterns make great gifts for your friends and relatives who sew.