Over the next few months, I will be visiting a few of the great independent fabric shops that carry Oliver + S products. At each location, I’ll be signing copies of Oliver + S Little Things to Sew.
If you live in any of these areas, please drop by to chat and to get your copy of the book signed.
- March 19, 12:30-2:30 PM: Cloth and Bobbin, Narberth PA
- April 9, 1:00-2:30 PM: Pins and Needles, New York NY
- April 15, 4:00-6:00: Farmhouse Fabrics, Beech Island SC
- April 30, 3:00-5:00 PM: Fancy Tiger, Denver CO
I’ll post additional dates as they become available.
In addition, I am going to be the guest at a couple other special events that have a Little Things to Sew focus:
- April 2, 2:00-4:00 PM: New York Public Library Crafternoons
- April 15-16: Farmhouse Fabrics, Beech Island SC, two all-day sewing workshops featuring a project from the book
Please join us if you can.