Each season we put together a trunk show of new and recent styles made up in current fabrics and tour the show to select shops that carry Oliver + S patterns.
This season’s trunk show features items from our Spring 2010 and Fall 2009 collections sewn from prints in Denyse Schmidt’s new Hope Valley collection, with the addition of a School Days raincoat made from a recent Amy Butler laminate.
- April 6-19: Quilt Essential Fabrics, Abbotsford, BC
- April 22-May 3: Plum Project Studio, North Vancouver, BC
- May 11-25: Cloth and Bobbin, Narberth, PA
- May 28-June 13: Textile Fabric Store, Nashville, TN
- June 17-27: Spool, Philadelphia, PA
If you are a retailer and would like to host the show in July or August, please contact the studio to arrange details.