Oliver + S

japanese tana lawn at spotlight on

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I was in Spotlight yesterday @Wagyu Burger amd couldn’t even get the pram down the aisle it was that junked up with stuff! I have already made one complaint about it. It doesn’t look good to have that much stock crammed into a tiny space because as you say, it can’t be seen! Besides it looks untidy also.

I didn’t get to see any lawn but will have another go Saturday. I had a look at the jersey and I have to say the selection was very boring!

LINK
    LisaMM @LisaMM

I recently purchased the lovely blue and white floral Japanese lawn from spotlight. I got it on sale and now my daughter has requested another roller skate dress and she picked out the floral. It will be on Flickr when completed. My local spotlight seems to have lots of lawn, plain and patterned.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

That sounds so pretty Lisa

LINK
    Wagyu Burger @Wagyu Burger

@Justsewit tell me about it, I was kicking empty boxes out of the way to get my pram through! Good luck with your shopping today.

Looking forward to seeing your blue and white roller skate dress LisaMM.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I didn’t end up going and postponed all appointments til next week. I just feel really tired at the moment and have been keeping an eye on the health situation. But the plan is to definitely go to Spotlight as the chances of needing something are higher now I am sewing like mad.

I managed to actually find some patterns they actually stocked the other day! Onesie patterns as the kids had a onesie day on Friday at school to raise money for Nepal. This way I don’t have to run around trying to find a onsie in the shop, I can choose which pattern and then go get fabric instead!

LINK
    Wagyu Burger @Wagyu Burger

@justsewit hope you are feeling better this week, you need to look after yourself!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.