Oliver + S

Any Melb, Australia Peeps? I've found and awesome first cheap fabric shop!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • LINK
    Lightning McStitch @LightningMcStitch

Nicole, if there’s anything left in the fabric budget I just got an email from The Fabric Store as their VIP sale starts tomorrow. 40% off fabric, and I have a rostered morning off. Could be fun!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

I would have loved to!

What a pain we are cataloging rams Wednesday and we are already in Horsham……

Thanks so much for thinking of me.

LINK
    Wagyu Burger @Wagyu Burger

If anyone has tips on fabric shops in Sydney, let me know!

I am off to the Fabric store sale tomorrow 🙂

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Eeep, I am 2 minutes away from Eliza’s!

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

If you’re in Melbourne itself, there’s 4 fantastic cheap fabric Stores on the corner of Albert Street and Sydney Road Brunswic.
    Brunswick Fabric,Unique Fabrics, Anne’s Discount Fabrics and Super Cheap fabrics.
    I went twice in the 4 days i was in Melbourne in Jan and bought some lovely stretch lace for $3.99/m!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Just Sunshine, Heidi, Hugo was driving.
    I may have purchased fabric….

LINK
    with love Heidi @with love Heidi

Oh, goody! Can’t wait to see it 🙂

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

Unrelated to fabric, but completely related to Melbourne….

We have just had a new restaurant open a couple blocks from home here in New York. It’s called Babu Ji, and it’s an outpost of the original Babu Ji in St. Kilda. Same menu and everything. I guess the Singhs have moved to our neighborhood and opened a place here.

Liesl and I went the other night and agreed that it was the best Indian food we’ve ever had–by miles and miles. Anyone in Melbourne know Babu Ji there? If not, check it out. If it’s half as good as the new one here, it’ll be great!

http://www.babuji.com.au/

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.