Oliver + S

Great British Sewing Bee

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • LINK
    Kerrilyn @Kerrilyn

Another episode (season 3 episode 6)

• This reply was modified 9 years ago by Kerrilyn. Reason: add episode
    LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003
    LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

First in the new series of GBSB and one of the contestants was wearing a cinema dress. I am such a geek for spotting it! Next week is children’s sewing week.

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Ha, ha; well spotted. Don’t have access to the channels to watch this show but I love the GB Bake Show. So refreshing in style/format and delivery in comparison to sheer boredom of similar Aussie shows.

LINK
    LisaMM @LisaMM

Aussies – If you check out the sew tessuti blog – they have the most current episode from last week and you can view it with no issues. Enjoy!!

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

And she’s wearing another one this week! She must love the pattern 🙂

LINK
    needlewoman @needlewoman

Thank you Lisa MM for the tip about seeing this show. Appreciate it.

LINK
    Kerrilyn @Kerrilyn

Here is the you tube channel for series 4

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH6DCJvJqkUB9gcYgg_55nA

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I’m listening/watching the latest season while illustrating fall patterns. Is it me, or is everyone talking at 150% speed? Maybe I’m out of practice in speaking/listening to English?

LINK
    dubhels2003 @dubhels2003

What did people think of the series, have you watched it to the end? I’m convinced that you guys sponsor Tracy!

LINK
    juliamom2009 @juliamom2009

I watched it all the way through and may actually go back and re-watch from the beginning. I must say, I feel like some of the sewing was not as good as it has been in previous years. Just my opinion! To me, there was no clear front-runner. Definitely, I was kind of surprised at the outcome – my daughter actually screamed “Nooooooo” when her favorite sewist lost!

LINK
    LisaMM @LisaMM

I really enjoyed this season much like the others, it’s over so quickly and will now have to wait another 12 months before / if there is a new series. I agree that there was no real stand out as to who would win.
    I thought that it was sad that May was let go, I thought her and Patrick were a good team. The new lady seems pretty good as well and very knowledgable. I have just found on the Book Depository that there is a book for each season if you need your sewing bee fix sooner!

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.