Oliver + S

Royal babies!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • LINK
    Jane @jesims
    LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Did they save all of the special smocked things that William and Harry wore? I think I remember this ne one of them many years ago – through the eyes of a child. He is a beautiful looking child but then look at the parents!

LINK
    EllenMCM @EllenMCM

CNN had side-by-side pictures. George’s outfit was similar to William’s. Not the same, but an apparently deliberate homage.

LINK
    Frances Suzanne @Frances Suzanne

Look what I found while going through some Australian Smocking and Embroidery Magazines tonight…I see such similarities to Prince George’s “royal attire”!!

LINK
    Frances Suzanne @Frances Suzanne

Let me try that again….sorry!!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Oh yes it is very similar. That one is called Sailor boy – made it for a certain young man who is turning ten on Saturday (when he was a baby of course!)

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

I thought I’d revive this thread – I know some of you are interested.

Sweden’s Crown Princess Victoria gave birth to her second child, a boy, yesterday evening.

The new little Prince will be named Oscar Carl Olof and has been made Duke of Skåne (Scania, my county actually, yay!) by his grandfather the King.

The only two persons who were Duke of Skåne went on to become King but this little boy is third in line to the throne after his mother and big sister Estelle (born 2012).

Oh, and there is another royal baby on its way in April when Prince Carl Philip and his wife Princess Sofia are expecting their first child.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.