digital polar pal appliques sewing pattern
Stitch these sweet mom and baby characters to create fresh wall decor for a nursery or child's room. Pattern includes templates and instructions to stitch three different appliqued animal pairs: Polar Bears, Seals, and Penguins.
Betz White Digital Patterns
This style is provided as a digital pattern. It may be printed on home printers using either 8 1/2" x 11" or A4 paper. When you complete your order, you will be provided with a unique code to instantly download the pattern. See our digital product policy for full details.
What You'll Need
- 3 wooden embroidery hoops, 9" in diameter
- Several 1/3 yards of cotton fabrics or 6 fat quarters for backgrounds
- Embroidery floss in black, grey, white and other coordinating colors if desired
- Small amounts of wool/rayon blend felt for appliques in black, grey, white, orange, and other coordinating colors if desired (Note: do not use synthetic felt)
- 3 10" x10" pieces of wool/rayon felt for backing (optional)
- Fabric glue
- Light-weight double-sided fusible webbing
9" in diameter, each
Be the first to review this item.