Oliver + S

music class

mommy and me with liesl + co. and oliver + s

We have a lot of childrens’ styles that match our women’s patterns, and vice versa. Today we’re rounding up six separates pattern pairings for Mommy-and-me dressing. We’ve also included a few fabric suggestions to help rev up that inspiration motor.

all about skirts

Audrey from Skirt Fixation is here to talk about all of the Oliver + S skirts and Skirting The Issue, a charity project that will let you sew a skirt for a girl in foster care.

sew + tell: building block jumper

For this edition of Sew + Tell, Kate is here to share an adorable outfit she created using the Oliver + S Building Block Dress book.

sewing for disney

Are you planning a visit to Disney, or are you just interested in sewing some Disney-inspired outfits? If so, check out these wonderful Oliver + S Disney outfits sewn by the ladies from Frances Suzanne for inspiration.

sewing it yourself with oliver + s

Get your creative on! Here are several ready-to-wear examples to inspire your creativity and to help keep your sewing fresh.

school uniform round-up

School’s back in session and so is the school dress code. You can sew school uniforms that meet the grade using Oliver + S patterns. Here is a gathering of inspiration for every season of the school year.

details: running stitch

Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about the little things that make a garment special. A running stitch is an easy hand-stitched detail that can be added to a collar, a placket, a side seam or hem or lots of …