Oliver + S

You all saw what's on eBay, Right? RIGHT?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • LINK
    thejennigirl @thejennigirl

It’s almost unfair that there’s only 9 boxes 😉 LOL!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

http://oliverands.com/blog/2014/03/spring-cleaning-huge-on-line-fabric-sale.html

“At about this time next Tuesday, we’ll be listing another nine boxes, so stay tuned. And happy bidding!”

Less unfair 😉 ?

LINK

😀

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Have you bid? Sooooo tempted, and the one I like best is one of the lowest price ones. Can’t believe there are 20+ yards of fabric! I thought it was going to be 3-6 yards! I hope the lucky winners post photos of all their loot.

LINK
    cybele727 @cybele727

The cynic in me says we will see these on etsy. 🙁

LINK
    Masha Richart
    Keymaster
    @roundtheworldgirl

I wouldn’t mind buying a couple pieces off one of the auction winners. I can’t really justify 20 yards of fabric for my personal stash but I’d love to get my hands on one or two of those pieces. Or three or four 🙂

LINK
    Cat75 @Cat75

I wish the boxes were smaller. Like roundtheworldgirl I can’t justify buying 20 yards of fabric. Especially without any plans for it. If I had a pile of little girls it might be different but I have one who is very picky about fabric (nothing too little girly). Still….. There are a couple of boxes I am keeping my eye on.

LINK

I’m thinking about bidding. One box in particular has caught my eye, but at the same time, I need 2 yards to make most things for my size 8 daughter. What I really want is 3 yards of the yellow cameo. That’s it.

Anyone in Australia want to hook me up with 3 yards of yellow cameo? Or blue? Puh-lease?!

I wonder if the next round of boxes will be smaller, but with similar yardage cuts?

And Cybele- I thought the same thing when I saw some of the current bids. I know that I frequently see discontinued cuts of fabric that are listed at $20+ a yard, and spending $200 on 20+ yards in fabric wouldn’t be a big deal to someone who knows they can double that on etsy. *sniff*

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

I’m perfectly fine with people buying the boxes and selling them piecemeal. We don’t have the person-power to sell the fabric in smaller quantities–just putting these boxes together was an enormous amount of work–so if someone else wants to do it that’s fine with me! And the price per yard right now is still a fantastic deal!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Say, there’s a thought — has anybody thought of going halvsies?

LINK
    Anonymous @

Oooh – that’s a great idea, Sarvi.

LINK
    dkbnyc @dkbnyc

I forgot to watch the bidding. Anyone know what the boxes ended up selling for? Thanks

LINK
    Cat75 @Cat75

My husband actually bought me one of the boxes for our Anniversary present! I thought it was so nice of him.

I think the prices ended up somewhere between $95-$120 per box.

LINK
    dkbnyc @dkbnyc

Wow, thanks Cat

LINK
    bren5kids @bren5kids

Box no. 4 (the one that I liked the best) had 36 bids and went for $145. That was the only one that I was watching.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.