Oliver + S

wool coatings on sale at my fabric shop if anyone is in Melbourne (or Sydney)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

If anyone in Melbourne or Sydney is making up the School Days Coat soon ‘The Fabric Store’ is having a sale with 50% off its wool coatings – they have really lovely NZ wool of exceptional quality. Sigh – I still have some wool melton to work through so I don’t think I am allowed!!

LINK
    nikki @nikki

Hi, I will be traveling to Sydney on the weekend. I notice you are open on Saturday – will the sale still be on?

LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

Hi there

It’s not my sale but I just got an email newsletter about it and it looks like it will still be on for a little while. I’m in Melbourne but the one in Sydney is the original so it might be even better!

LINK
    Anonymous @

Hmmmm….I wonder how long it would take me to get there from Colorado.

LINK
    cherry @cherry

Thanks! That is where i got the beautiful pink wool for the School Days coat I made last week. Might have to get something for my son’s coat now!

Is anything else on sale, or just coat fabric?

LINK
    vanjo @vanjo

Their website states that it’s 30 – 50% off all fabrics (some exclusions apply in small print).

Happy shopping!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.