Oliver + S

Who wants to sew the Oliver + S skirts with me and win??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

@justsewit Go ahead and get started, I have! The link up opens tomorrow for everyone else to show what they’ve been making with Oliver + S patterns (in 2015) or with fabric from Fat Quarter Shop.

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

Okay, our first skirt is finished and the link up is open! So let’s see what you’ve made with an Oliver + S patterns in 2015. And if it’s a skirt…more power to you! We made a silly mistake on our skirt, and you professionals will probably spot it right off. Go here: http://skirtfixation.com/2015/04/hula-hoop-skirt-all-the-skirts-oliver-s-fat-quarter-shop/

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

Now I’ve finished the second Oliver + S skirt pattern. How did you do this week? I’m so thrilled with the Sailboat pattern, it went together so cleverly! If only my double needle topstitching was as perfect. You can see the whole outfit here. Please leave a comment; and be nice about the topstitching!

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I bombed out! Ran out of time was away from the machines (and my stash for a few days and now have to make clothes for the boy so he looks decent for his sister’s christening.

I hope to get going after the 27th and then it will be a probably skirt per day thing to catch up.

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

Okay, I’ve sewed up the 4th Oliver+S skirt! You can see my blog post here. (http://skirtfixation.com/2015/04/22-pleated-skirt-and-blouse-all-the-skirts-olivers-and-fat-quarter-shop/) I think I’ve made it more difficult by deciding to sew all the tops with the skirts too! But who could leave out those sweet little tops?
    Also since it was Kids Clothes Week, I sewed up another Oliver+S pattern, and 3 more non Oliver+S patterns. Whew!
    I saw @juliamom2009 GORGEOUS Hula Hoop skirt this week. Who else has made a skirt? Or any Oliver+S pattern? Remember to link it up at the blog post above for a chance to win Oliver+S patterns and $40 Fat Quarter Shop gift certificate. 3 people will win these prizes and you probably have a better chance to win using the link up than the Rafflecopter. Just a hint!
    Now I’m off to sew up another Oliver+S skirt!

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

@justsewit You only have to sew one! You can do it!

LINK
    Darcy Struble @darcyjane

I just saw this but I’m totally in! My daughter (almost 3) saw the butterfly pattern and just about lost it she wanted the skirt so bad so I’m letting her “help” me 😉

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

@Audrey, of course but I am currently away from home so when I get home I will get into the skirt sewing.

I am actually looking forward to it as it will be a nice change to sew only skirts, or pants, or tops at a time. Its fun to do something different to the norm.

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

@DarcyStruble So happy to have you join in the fun! Be sure to link up anything you make over on our blog (Skirt Fixation) so you are entered to win!

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

Usually we post our next skirt in our All The Skirts series on Friday, but due to some sickness the next skirt will go up Monday. This will actually work out awesome because the Fat Quarter Shop special discount will start then! For anyone who’s been procrastinating on starting their project… But we did sneak in one of the free Oliver + S skirts this week; you can see the Onstage Tutu Skirt we made on our blog.

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I spent a couple of hours making a teeny tiny music class skirt in mulberry drill. The 6-12 month size looks huge against the 0-3 sized garments but its still jolly tiny.

I just need to add elastic and photograph.

But in the meantime, I am on to the next…..

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

I have just finished a 2+2 skirt, the first for me but I have had this pattern for quite a while, just didn’t have a little girl to fit into the size range.

Next I have a hot pink hopscotch.

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

Marching on through the Oliver+S skirt patterns! We made the Sunday Brunch skirt & jacket. You can see them on our blog. Also, we have a treat for you…use the sale code in that post at Fat Quarter Shop for an exclusive discount on fabric to make all your Oliver+S patterns. It’d mean a lot to us if you help us thank them for sponsoring this edition of All The Skirts by placing an order (using the discount code, of course!) before Monday, May 11th.

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

And now we’ve sewn 7! You can see the Hopscotch Skirt Pattern on our blog here. Let us just warn you, we got a little creative and changed up a few things. How did your hopscotch go @justsewit? Hopefully everyone took advantage of that Fat Quarter Shop discount code (hurry if you didn’t there’s only until May 11th!) and are armed with fabric for your next Oliver+S skirt pattern! Onward, the end in nearing…

LINK
    Audrey @skirtfixation

And we squeezed in the lazy days skirt! In the cutest/nerdiest chess embellished fabric ever!!! You can see it here on our blog. How’s it going for you? Have any skirts sewn? Have any skirts left to sew?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.