Site icon Oliver + S

What Will You Create in 2015?

I should add, the topic title is the question prosed to me by my husband last night. When he asked, my response was, "I have a few things lined up on the business end, and probably selfish sewing for me with my new fabric I bought with my Christmas money. And I should probably get back to work on the drapes for the living room...sewing for the kids...you need new hankies...maybe I should consider ready to sell stock for my FB page...I wish I was done saving for my embroidery machine...and I want to learn the art of corsetry." There is so much potential to be had in the coming year! There are 52 weeks to fill up with beautiful things, and my heart is happy. So, tell me, what will *you* create in 2015? Do you desire to learn a new technique? Is this the year that you bring your best to the local fair to show and compete? Perhaps this is the year you bite the bullet and sew for yourself, complete with customizing the garment to fit you. Or maybe you dream of creating a quilt. Share your creative aspirations!
Exit mobile version