Oliver + S

two testers needed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Ok, late-nighters (or early morning folks?),

I’m looking for two sewists who would be interested in testing a fall pattern for me. You must fit the following requirements:

–reside in the U.S.

–have access to a size 10 or 12 girl who can try on the dress you make (you can keep the sample when you’re finished)

–be able to follow instructions VERY carefully–testing is different than sewing because I’m relying on you to tell me if I missed something or if something isn’t correct.

–commit to completing the dress and submitting a testing questionnaire on or before June 24.

I can ship out the pattern tomorrow if you fit the bill. One of the dresses is quite simple and quick. The other is more of a time commitment with a pretty spectacular return on it.

EDITED: I’m all set now. Thanks so much!

LINK
    Jess M. @mommy2maria

Boo. I was all excited until I saw you were doing just the bigger sizes. *sniffles*

LINK
    Tamara @justsewit

Same here – bigger size is more forte. Following instructions very carefully I can do. Do I live in the U.S? No! but I’ll move if I can have such an opportunity.

LINK
    G + G @kate_conley

Sending an email now–how exciting that you put this opportunity out there!

LINK
    Ana Sofia @Ana Sofia ASM_Blue

How exciting!

Too bad I don’t live in the US 🙁

Nevertheless, glad to hear that the fall collection is under development (dress patterns, wow)

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

I sent an email too if you’re still looking for testers. K fits in the size 12 measurements.

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Thanks so much for your eagerness, everyone! I’ve got plenty of testers and appreciate your help. Those of you who I didn’t catch this time, let’s try again next time, ok?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.