Oliver + S

timezones grrr

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • LINK
    Ana Sofia @Ana Sofia ASM_Blue

Wow!

Confession: It’s pretty late here in Portugal, but I’m still awake reviewing the company newsletter that’s is due in a couple of hours (and yes, I just checked the shop at the right time I suppose, lol).

Can’t wait for my package to arrive (hope I’ll be able to get some quality sewing time by then).

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Well – I may be “fluent” in time zones but apparently I’m no longer in Math. (I knew the time difference was 6 hours but apparently I can’t add 9 and 6 and convert it to hours) Of course it would have translated to 3 am. What was I thinking?

(I was thinking I would stay up until 1 am because it’s nothing unusual for me – but I would have been sorely disappointed once I realised my mistake so Thanks again for springing the patterns early!)

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

Hey look! The power of the people in action! Thanks for selling early 🙂

LINK
    Noodles @Noodles

hahahaha well seems my credit card doesn’t get as long a rest as I thought!!!! woohoo. Now for the long wait for them to get to Australia!

LINK
    Aviatrix51 @Aviatrix51

Now you guys need a gift certificate function, so I can send my Mom here to get my birthday present.

🙂

Kate

LINK
    beachmom @beachmom

I couldn’t resist the temptation so of course I ordered all 3! My Easter to-sew list might need to be revised…

LINK
    CILOU @CILOU

So I actually was first! 🙂 I’m staying up unusually late because it’s end of school term, but now it’s high time to go and get some sleep!

LINK
    Mandy1977 @Mandy1977

Just ordered the two dresses… yeah!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Oh the agony — I am trying to keep discretionary spending to zero for this month. Save a few copies until May, please!

LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

oooops – late to the party! First time on comp all day, and look what’s been going on! Oh well! All ordered!

LINK
    Anonymous @

You can do it, Sarvi!! I’m all spent out so we’ll not order together!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.