Oliver + S

timezones grrr

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • LINK
    Justine J @justmejay

Monday does make more sense, doesn’t it…..

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

You are an anxious bunch, aren’t you? I’m glad to see there’s a little bit of excitement around the release!

I can confirm that the official website release day is Tuesday, April 5. But I can also say that I’ve heard a rumor (OK, I’m the source of this rumor) that the patterns will go up on the website earlier–perhaps around 9PM EDT tonight, April 4.

I’ll leave it up to those of you down under to do the timezone calculation to figure out when that is for you.

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Oh Todd,you are a tease!

Thank you!

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

Oh rats. 9 pm EDT translates to 1 am CET. (Me – still fluent in time zones)

Ah well, I’m sure there will be patterns left over for me too.

Plus it means I won’t have to wait tomorrow morning.

LINK
    homefire @homefire

Drats, we’re going to friends house for dinner and cards this evening, maybe I can fake a headache to get home by 9 ๐Ÿ™‚

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Oh, I’m sure we won’t sell out of patterns in a day. (Although wouldn’t that be something?!?)

Sleep, or enjoy your dinner party. The patterns will be waiting for you in the morning.

xo,

Liesl

LINK
    Mandy1977 @Mandy1977

So exciting! I love this little corner of the internet – you guys are the best and crack me up daily!

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

I would be very happy for you Liesl if you were to sell out of them, but very sad for myself.

*skips* I’m mostly eager to get them because I would want to make the Family Reunion dress for Easter, but I don’t think it will be here on time. And if it is, I doubt I’ll manage to get them done.

LINK
    daisygirl78 @daisygirl78

You’re all too hilarious! I have this mental image of everyone sitting at their computer with their fingers hovering over the “checkout” button, like it’s a gameshow where you have to buzz in first ๐Ÿ™‚ Having said that, I’m waiting too…

LINK
    Noodles @Noodles

Well here I am about to say I piked out at 9pm… and it’s today!!!!!! well at least I can say I didn’t miss it. My credit card gets another 24hrs reprieve. So.. about 11am EST AU… on your marks, get set….

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

OK, OK, OK. So much arm twisting….

Because everyone here is so anxious (and because everything else is ready), we’ve put the new patterns up earlier than planned. Go ahead and shop to your heart’s content!

Now the real fun starts. Who is going to get the very first order in?

Thanks for your enthusiasm. It means a lot to us.

LINK
    CILOU @CILOU

Thanks! (You knew it would be 3AM for me!) Was I first?

LINK
    Violaisabelle @Violaisabelle

Thanks for doing that. ๐Ÿ™‚ I just placed my order. Now I will wait to see how long it takes and if I can squeeze in an Easter dress….I know, that’s cutting it short, isn’t it? ๐Ÿ™‚

Carol

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

And that question is answered already.

The first order for the new patterns has come in from someone in (are you ready…) France.

Now back in the day, I used to do some work with people in the central European time zone, and I can translate that one without even having to think. That order came in at 11:49 PM in France. Somebody is staying up late.

And, as I write this, the second order has come in from Portugal. That’s one hour earlier, but still it’s after 10:30 PM there.

I guess after the kids go to bed, it’s prime time to check out what’s new on the web.

LINK
    lattemama @lattemama

And by now you should see one from Sweden. FYI: it’s almost Midnight here and I’m up doing my taxes.

I needed a little retail therapy before bed time.

Thank you for putting up with us Todd and Liesl! You’re the best.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.