Oliver + S

Thank you Liesl

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • LINK
    momtokx2 @momtokx2

I just want to say a huge Thank you Liesl. I had the pleasure of attending your Sewing with Knits Workshop at Alewives Fabrics this past weekend. I had the most amazing time. I learned so much about knits.

I was a little nervous to meet a celebrity of the sewing world. I quickly realized that was silly. You are super friendly and very easy to talk to. I enjoyed getting to know you.

Thank you again for being you. You made my first workshop a hard one to beat!

Trisha

PS I hope there is another workshop in the spring, maybe about the time the alewives are running 🙂

LINK
    Anonymous @

Sounds like great fun. Liesl – when are you going to start your nationwide tour? We’ll be waiting for you in Colorado.

LINK
    icicle @icicle

Oooo, lucky you! I was at Alewives the weekend before the class and thought — ‘what a great place for an O+S class!’. Fortunately, the class was already sold out so I didn’t feel too terrible for having taken my vacation a week too early 🙂

LINK
    momtokx2 @momtokx2

I agree icicle, Alewives was the prefect place for the class. I am glad (and a little sad)that it is about an hour away. That way I can’t spend too much 🙂

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Ooh, so jealous! I love Rea’s blog and was excited for her (and you all) when I read about Liesl coming by for a class.

I’m with Sandi, Liesl…when’s the tour?! Anxiously awaiting you in/around Charlotte, NC!! 🙂

LINK
    Liesl Gibson
    Keymaster
    @liesl

Trisha, it was lovely to meet you and to see Alewives. I’d love to return sometime soon. I’m really glad you enjoyed the workshop–I love teaching and meeting so many people.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.