Oliver + S

Sprung!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • LINK
    Toyota888 @Toyota888

If you haven’t already, you must check out http://thebluegardenia.typepad.com for what looks like a new fabric line stuck up on the wall and a new dress I’ve never seen before…

LINK
    claireabel @claireabel

Ooh, sprung indeed!

LINK
    Todd Gibson
    Keymaster
    @todd

My goodness you are an observant bunch, aren’t you?

Yes, it’s a little sneak peak at next spring. And, believe it or not, there’s already work underway here for Fall 2011. But no previews of that just yet.

LINK
    shasta @shasta

Oh my goodness! Thanks for sharing the link — so excited for spring now (even though fall sewing has just begun). It was fun to get a little spin through the Oliver + S studio too.

LINK
    sayiamyou @maraya

Oh my. There is simply not enough time in my life I think for all this cuteness and anticipation!

LINK
    Emily @Emily

That dress is SUPER cute! I’m already excited for the spring patterns!

LINK
    Sarvi @Sarvi

Are those books arranged by spine color? I have a sudden, itchy desire to go rearrange my books. Man that little dress looks pretty, looking forward to it.

LINK
    badskirt @badskirt

Quick quiz – Can you name the pattern shown on the cutting table shot by looking at just four pieces? I’m pretty certain I can…

yay for sneak peeks.

LINK
    janimal @janimal

I know I know! Thanks for this link. Very cool.

LINK
    Emily @Emily

I didn’t notice it the first time that I looked at the post, but I went back and checked. I’ve got it!

LINK
    Rebecca W @craftalittle

I saw the dress but didn’t notice the fabric when I first looked at it eariler today. I am so excited for spring too!!

LINK
    Nicole @motherof5

Gorgeous, I wonder how fussy she is being matching the repeat, I am itching to make it in a print , but that is putting me off!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

copyright

Unless otherwise credited, all work on this blog is © Liesl + Co., Inc, 2008-2024. You are welcome to link to this blog, but please ask permission before using any text or images.